How to Attract Employers Through Your Resume
Your resume (CV) will represent who you are and it is important to make a good first impression. Therefore, resume writing and drafting must be smooth to attract employers. According to experts in the field of human resources, there are five basic concepts in resume writing. Here is one way to attract employers through your resume:
1. The resume should be able to promote your skills. Your resume should highlight your qualifications and experience.
2. CV should not focus on the past. The resume should represent your current identity and skills.
3. It should emphasize your plans for the future and how to achieve that goal.
4. CV should emphasize your achievements in your career.
5. Your resume should reflect your skills and abilities, not just behaving normally in your daily work. When you sit down and write your resume, make yourself the person you want to read the CV. Do not use the same format for every type of job you apply for. It is recommended to change the format slightly.
Here are some important tips for creating a perfect resume:
• First, read the job description carefully. Know the position you want to apply for
• Determine the skills, knowledge, and experience that suit their type of work
• List qualifications and experience to prove that you are a suitable candidate for the position
• Remember that past performance is also related to the job you are applying for. Show that you are capable of taking on these responsibilities
• List your work experience in chronological order in the resume form. Starting with the most recent. Include your work experience as a student or apprentice
• Enter primarily educational qualifications related to the job you are applying for
• Enter the organization’s experience in school or college. Being active in the organization will provide you with more value
• Make sure the resume format always follows the chronological or functional format
• Include your career goals and how you contribute to the company for which you are applying
• A resume (CV) can make a perfect impression anyway. The resume should be able to fully represent yourself, not endless.